The big day has a 3:00pm start time. Your company’s sales team and 20 of their top customers are scheduled to meet to load onto one of the areas most well known and comfortable party buses to board for the game. Although the college football game kickoff does not happen until 7:00 pm, the sales team and customers are getting an early start. By providing one of the comfortable party buses for the 60 minute ride to the event you are hoping to have some business related conversations before the tailgating and the game begins.
The extra instructions to both the sales team and the guests also included information about the stadium’s no smoking clear bag policy as well. Making sure that all of the details are accounted for before the event ever begins, the sales team hopes, should make for a smooth event.
Even though the weather for tomorrow’s game is not looking great, the group will be inside in club house seating. There is an outdoor balcony area that will be available when the weather is cooperating, but the inside option will be great. When the partying and the cheering are over, the corporate transportation service that is providing the bus will be ready to give everyone a safe ride home.
Do You Have an Upcoming Corporate Event That You Are Trying to Schedule?
Sales teams often find a way to celebrate a good year by thanking their biggest customers. And while a big banquet or a football game can be a lot of fun, they often do not facilitate the important conversations that you hope are also a part of these events. For this reason, some companies plan for comfortable party buses or limousine services to get the participants to and from these events. By providing a safe ride to and from events, comfortable party buses and limos also provide a space for the conversations that you hope will also be part of any corporate sales event.
- Statistics indicate that 60% of limousine companies are small, with fewer than five vehicles.
- Approximately 50% of limousine services provide for corporate and business customers during the week, even though the weekends are scheduled with more celebratory events like weddings, proms, and sporting events.
- Finding a safe way to and from a big celebration is an important part of the planning process. For this reason, party buses are a unique and affordable option for group transportation rentals for bachelorette or bachelor parties.
- Estimates from the years 2009 to 2014 indicate that the U.S. limousine and taxi industry grew by an estimated 3.2% annually.
- The most popular types of luxury vehicles used for corporate and business clients in America are sedans.
- Revenue from the taxi and limousine industry generates an estimated $11 billion a year in the U.S.
- As many as 130,000 limousines services operate in the U.S.
- Very fun events can be ruined by risky driving and long lines for parking. Making the decision to charter a bus can help you avoid both.
- Estimates indicate that there are currently 200,309 limousine and taxi services located in America. This industry employs an estimated 256,651 people.
- Limousines are a fun way to make sure that you can get to and from your celebration in style. In the U.S., stretch limousines are the second most requested vehicle type for business clients as well.
- Special events take a lot of planning. Paying attention to the travel details, however, is one of the most important planning details that has to be attended to. Are you ready to make safe travel plans.
There are many advantages to hiring a party bus or limousine service when it comes to corporate events or other times when you are going to and from a big event or venus. One of the top advantages, however, it that by hiring a professional driving service is that you can provide SAFE TRAVELS to everyone who is involved. You will never be able to consider an event a success if someone is allowed to risk their life driving home in an unsafe condition. Making sure that you have professional drivers lined up is a great way to help any event begin and end successfully.