The holidays are getting close and there are a number of groups of people who are planning for their big events. From limousine rentals to large company parties, it is important to make sure that you have plans in place as soon as possible. Without early reservations, in fact, you might find yourself unable to get the safe transportation options that you want, unable to have the room that you need to gather with your coworkers to celebrate the holiday season.
If you are someone who is in charge of arranging a group car transportation option, it is important to contact the possible options early and make sure that you finalize your reservations as soon as possible. Holiday party transportation and rental options fill up quickly, so even though it is not quite the end of October you may want to consider getting your holiday plans in place.
Do You Have Special Holiday Plans for Your Business Office?
When was the last time you went to a well planned holiday party? If you have been a guest at a great party then you likely understand all of the planning that went into that event. From the planning of safe group car transportation to and from the event to the meal itself, it is important to get as many plans in place ahead of time as possible. Another advantage to making sure that your plans are in place early is that you can begin now paying for those plans. With an early deposit and regular payments leading up to the event, in fact, you can more successfully budget for even really elaborate events.
Consider these facts and figures about the transportation industry and the impact that they have on the nation’s economy:
- There were 305,100 taxi drivers, ride-hailing drivers, and chauffeurs working in the year 2016.
- 85% of limousine companies have a website, and more than 50% of these websites also allow customers to make online reservations.
- Limousine drivers average nearly 105 trips every week.
- Currently, there are more than 130,000 limousines in service across the country.
- Weekend limousine business for proms, weddings, and parties accounts for nearly 40% of total limousine service.
- The average limousine or car service charges between 50% and 100% for rides that extend beyond the scheduled time.
It may only be the end of October, but there are plenty of groups that are already making plans for Christmas and New Year’s Eve.