If you are thinking about buying a luxury car, you know you have a lot of options. You may wonder if the motto for Mercedes-Benz cars, “Only the best.” is accurate. Most people who have had the chance to drive them would say that motto is all too accurate. They are some of the most popular luxury cars around. J.D. Powers and Associates has three Mercedes-Benz cars on their “Top 10 Luxury Cars” for 2015. In 2013, 312,534 were sold in the United States alone.
What Makes Mercedes-Benz Cars Great:
- They are a great investment. First of all, the cars are incredibly well made and they rarely break down. Like any other car you buy, its value does depreciate over time but these cars maintain a much higher resale value than most other cars on the market. If you expect to own your car for at least five or six years, you will be able to get a decent amount for the vehicle when you trade it in or sell it. Because of the quality of the workmanship and the state of the technology used on these cars, you can keep them for longer than many other cars on the road today.
- The maintenance will not cost you a lot. Now, Mercedes-Benz cars are not inexpensive vehicles but their maintenance is pretty easy if you service the car as recommended by Mercedes dealerships. Every week you need to check the oil, coolant and washer fluids. Once a month you need to check the power steering, brake and transmission fluids. You should only use the exact fluids mentioned in your owner’s manual. These are specifically designed and manufactured for the car and anything else will do a lot of damage and that will cost a lot to repair. It is also critically important that you have Mercedes-Benz cars thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis to prevent damage to the vehicle.
- These cars are incredibly comfortable to drive. The seemingly perfect ride you experience while driving in one of these cars is achieved by the torque vectoring. The multi-link suspension system they developed was the first of its kind and makes the car a dream to drive. The interiors of Mercedes-Benz cars cannot be more luxurious. They are the essential definition of luxury.
- Benz service is the best. Customers all over the country rave about the customer service they receive from the company. There are about 1,500 employees of Mercedes-Bens USA around the country. In addition to those people, there are 356 Mercedes-Benz dealerships around the country. They employ another 21,500 people whose goal is to provide each and every Mercedes-Benz owners the best customer service possible.
- These cars are great for the environment. If you are looking to reduce your carbon footprint, owning Mercedes-Benz cars may be a good way to go. Both the traditional cars and Mercedes diesel cars get better gas mileage than other comparable luxury vehicles.
- Few vehicles turn heads like Mercedes-Benz cars. They are stylish. They are classic. They are luxurious. They represent class and sophistication like few other cars can. They have an impeccable reputation that makes them a great option when you are trying to impress clients or anyone else. People notice when you are driving Mercedes-Benz cars. These cars are some of the most beautiful cars on the market.
- You get the coolest technology. They have the latest navigation systems, touch screens, USB ports, sound systems and can even be a WiFi hotspot. Whenever new and fun technology is developed than can integrate the rest of our digital lives into the driving experience, Mercedes-Benz is the first to make are that happens in their cars. Couple the newest technology with the most advanced automotive engineering and you have the ultimate win-win car situation.
There is nothing in the world like driving a genuine Mercedes-Benz. From the way they handle the road, to the purr of the engine and the sleek feel of the luxurious interior, driving these cars announces to yourself and the world that you have arrived. If you are considering buying one, you should head over to the Mercedes-Benz dealership and ask the sales staff for a test drive of at least one model.