When was the last time that you had to look for a new or used car? If it has ben any time in the last 12 months it is probably really easy to remember the process. And whether you are a buyer who does most of your searching online before you ever walk onto a car lot, you know that there are many ways to pay too much. In fact, without doing your own research you can make the mistake of paying far more than your vehicle is worth. These kind of mistakes can cause you problems for the length of the car loan, as well as when it comes time to trade in or sell.
The fact of the matter is if you take the time to do your own research you can not only find a vehicle at the right price, you can even shop around for the best in house financing options. From 0% options for the length of a loan to other in house financing offerings, it is important to make sure that you research the best offers for the kind of purchase that you want to make. If you do not, you risk paying more than you need to and later finding out that you could have had a much better deal.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the automobile industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- A lot of really great deals are available on the used car dealerships across the country. And while it may be very appealing to purchase a new car, it is important to realize that the best prices are often available on a used care lot.
- Getting a list of questions together before you walk on to a lot can help you stay focused on the deals that you are hoping to find.
- Research indicates that consumers lose as much as $4 billion a year because of odometer fraud. On average, the misleading rollback is 15,000 miles.
- Every time that you get ready to look for new or used cars you also need to understand the available options for financing a car loan.
- A mistake in signing the wrong kind of car loans you can end up with a monthly payment that is much to expensive to pay.
- The number of people with a driver’s license in the U.S. grew from around 167 millions to about 214 millions in the year 2014, an indicator of how many people who might be looking for a new or used vehicle at any time.
- Doing your own research will help you realize important facts like If you are planning to buy a vehicle that is less than five years old, it is important to consider one that is certified pre-owned (CPO).
- Estimates indicate that the average vehicle will have an average of three owners in its lifetime.
- Approximately 40 million used cars exchange hands each year between private-party and dealership sales.
- Liking a car online is one thing, but a number of drivers make sure that they also test drive a car. Surprisingly though, an estimated 20% of used car buyers do not even take the opportunity to test drive the car before buying it.
Anyone who is out looking for a car, truck, or SUV knows that it can take come real time to find A GREAT DEAL. By doing your research online, however, and making sure that you pay attention to the best in house financing deals you can drive off the lot without a single regret.