Driving on the open road gives you the freedom to go anywhere you want. Unfortunately, you can drive perfectly and still find yourself in trouble due to other drivers. Getting behind the wheel of an automobile is a very serious task. There are drivers that find themselves overly distracted while on the road. Distracted drivers are dangers to anyone they come across while on the road. If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident, finding a lawyer is essential, even more if is a dui case, but professionals as the Law Office Of Seth C. Weston specialize in this. In this post, you will learn the benefits of hiring a pedestrian collision attorney.
- Professional Case EvaluationYou will want to find a law office that provides a trial evaluation. Having your case evaluated is valuable for an attorney and the client. This evaluation lets both parties find out if there is a case to be made. If you represent yourself, you will never have this evaluation. Trying to create a case where one can’t be made leaves you wasting valuable time and money.
- Someone with Knowledge of the Legal FieldHiring a pedestrian attorney means having legal advice around the clock. Most people are going to find themselves confused during certain phases of a pedestrian injury case. A pedestrian collision attorney will help you navigate confusing areas of your claim. There is often legal terminology used during a claim that not everyone is familiar with. A lawyer will help you look through documents pertaining to your crash to help inform you along the way.
- Negotiating with Insurance CompaniesA major part of an automobile crash is gathering insurance information. The next phase will have insurance representatives look into the overall damage. A pedestrian collision attorney will fight on your behalf to ensure all evidence is found that benefits your standing. One of the most common causes of vehicle accidents involves the use of alcohol. Every two minutes someone will be injured as the result of a drunk driving collision.
- Valuable Aid During the Investigation PhaseCertain pedestrian accidents may have two parties that argue over who is truly at fault. You will want to have a lawyer on your side if details of the accident are being questioned. A lawyer will be able to help ensure your accident is investigated thoroughly. If you’ve been hit by another driver, it’s imperative to find out who or what was at fault. One common cause of distraction on the road is a cell phone. Lawyer in Houston for 18 wheeler wreck has the experience, knowledge, skill, and resources to successfully handle these cases and win. One study finds at any given moment during the day 660,000 drivers use electronic devices while driving. Using an electronic device while driving increases your likelihood of being involved in a crash by three times.
- Ensuring Largest Settlement is ReceivedNever underestimate how beneficial a pedestrian accident attorney is for collecting a settlement. A recent case happened where a driver was at fault for a fatal collision crash. The driver of the automobile found to be at fault was a high ranking executive with an automotive company. Needless to say, the victim in this highly publicized case would go on to receive one of the largest settlements in pedestrian accident trial history.
In closing, there are many beneficial reasons to hire a pedestrian collision attorney. An attorney will evaluate your case to find out which course of action to take. You will want a lawyer on your side to help understand details of each phase in your case. Having an attorney on your side is crucial to ensure all evidence is found and collected. A lawyer will negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive the largest settlement possible. If you want to have every chance possible of winning a pedestrian injury case, hiring a lawyer is a wise idea.