October 26, 2013 at 4:28 pm #1564
Forum rules and guidelines
The major purpose of JeepBastard.com Forum is to encourage public discussions among our users about Jeep stuff.
By using this forum, you further agree to abide by JeepBastard.com Forum Guidelines. We do not intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.Please note that:
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled. Participants may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- Any posts that contain ads or other form of advertising will be removed. Posts that contain links to other sites advertising automotive medias other than Octane Media Co. properties will be deleted. However, users may post links to other websites if the main purpose is to inform people.
- Participants may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
- If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. You are not allowed to solicit business through this forum. If you want to contact us for business purpose, please use our Contact page.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
- Any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- We would like to request all forum users to avoid posting malicious comments about other automotive media companies in the JeepBastard.com Forum.
- In order to provide quality content for other members, you are urged to use correct syntax, spelling and punctuation in your writing.
To protect your privacy, we will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current JeepBastard.com Forum policies.
The forum ‘Forum Rules and Guidelines’ is closed to new topics and replies.