When you think on adventure, freedom and passion, there is only one word to bring those three words closer, and that is Jeep. The Jeep as a brand has been known for its fun and original vehicles, so there is no wonder that they played a huge role in the World War II as well. Jeep was always true to its heritage and for this reason is the right choice for an owner who is living a unique lifestyle.
Now let’s take a look at the models that Jeep Cherokee prepared for us for the upcoming 2014 year. We have the Jeep Cherokee Sport, Jeep Cherokee Latitude, Jeep Cherokee Limited and Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.
The new 2014 Jeep Cherokee is actually a mid size SUV with its classic 4×4 capability, technology features and improved fuel economy is considered to be a no compromise choice for the owner who knows what he is looking for. The new Jeep Cherokee brings also a revolutionary design, excellent features and astonishing inside. As mentioned above, this car is available in 4 different models, and we will describe each model shortly.
2014 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Here we are talking about a sleek and athletically designed car with a nine speed automatic transmission that should get checked every year by the transmission shop cincinnati oh, fuel economy of up to 31 mpg. This model can easily withstand any weather condition thanks to its legendary capability, and all this can be yours for a price that you will surely value. Also, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Sport is able to produce 184 horsepower and its gasoline tank can easily withstand up to 500 miles.
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
If you are looking for a Jeep Cherokee model that is packed with a bunch of features, you shouldn’t leave behind the new Latitude model. This car, apart from the standard equipment also brings:
- 17 inch aluminium wheels
- air conditioning with integrated stack controls
- ambient LED interior lighting
- power windows with unique one touch up/down
- bright daylight opening molding and roof rails
- deep tint sunscreen glass
- front passenger fold-flat seat featuring an in-seat storage space
- leather-wrapped steering wheel
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited
If you are looking for luxury amenities, the new Jeep Cherokee Limited is the right choice. Apart from the standard equipment, you will be able to enjoy also in the
- leather heated power seats
- automatic headlamps
- security alarm
- 18-inch painted aluminum wheels
- eight-way power driver seat featuring a four-way power driver lumbar adjust
- 7-inch full color film transistor
- 8.4-inch touchscreen radio
- remote engine start
- USB port in the instrument panel for iPod
- auto-dim rearview mirror
- leather-wrapped shift knob
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
And in the end, when you are looking for an off road performance, you shouldn’t skip the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, especially when we take into consideration that this car brings the best in the class of its 4×4 capability. Some of its best features include off road wheel flares, off road suspension, Jeep Active Drive Lock 4×4 system and many others. And some of the most interesting equipment include:
- heated power mirrors
- accent color mirrors
- grille surrounds
- black daylight opening (DLO) moldings
- 17-inch aluminum wheels with unique black painted pockets
- center console lid
- 7-inch full-color TFT instrument cluster
- 8.4-inch touchscreen radio
- all-weather slush floor mats
And as for the optional package content that you can expect with the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee some of the most interesting ones include heated front seats, heated steering wheels, cargo net, remote start, automatic headlamps, security alarm, leather seats, ventilated front seats, HID, Auxiliary transmission oil cooler, full-size spare tire and similar.