This is the season when many mechanics are getting ready to hunker down in the warm garages and make plans to put together the next performance driving replica car kit. Whether it is a decision to design your own custom roadster or you are looking for a Cobra kit car for sale, having the right resources is essential. From having a heated indoor garage where you can pursue your hobby of working on muscle cars to having access to places where you can test your road and track speeds, finding the resources that you need is important. Read more for everything you’ll need to have in the garage.
If you have reached a time in your life when you have the resources to pursue your road and track interests, you likely know the challenge of finding the resources that you need. From finding the upgrade parts that you need for a car that you already have, to finding the space to work in the coldest winter months, fueling your passion for fast cars can be a complicated and detailed task.
Kenny Habul Greenwich, CT recommends you to consider some of these statistics about the AC Cobra Kit Car, one of the custom roadsters that is increasingly popular in America:
- Between the years 1962 and 1968, Carroll Shelby built 654 small-block Cobras, as well as some 350 big-block versions.
- There were only 538 1964 Mark II models ever built.
- Short tracks, speedways, and super speedways that range from 0.5 to 2.5 miles long are the average race track types.
- Although they weighed almost 500 pounds less than Chevrolet Corvette, Shelby’s original AC Cobras was designed to be a “Corvette-Beater.”
- On a British motorway in 1964, an AC Cobra Coupe famously reached 186 mph (299 km/h). If you want to figure the speed out by yourself get a Speed Detector that works with any car.
- Although Cobras are known for weighing much less, some racing cars or roadsters can weigh up to 3,400 pounds.
As the temperatures begin to drop in many parts of the country avid car owners realize that they are not going to be out on the road or the track, but that they will need indoor locations to make sure that they are able to continue their love affair and get ready for the next driving season.