If you’re looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, you can’t do much better than a Subaru. Subarus are very reliable cars that handle well even in off-road and winter conditions. They are they only car to have standard all-wheel drive in all of their vehicles, which is why they handle so well in these conditions. If well-maintained, a Subaru will last for a very long time, which makes even a used Subaru a reliable vehicle.
If you are looking to purchase your next vehicle, you should check out the Suburu inventory at your local new or used Subaru car dealers, and you just might find the perfect vehicle for you. A used Subaru for sale at the right price could save you thousands of dollars in maintenance over the years.
Here are some interesting facts about the vehicles you’ll find at your local Subaru car dealers:
- Subaru is a Japan-based automaker, that was founded in 1953 in Kenji Kita, and now has its headquarters located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.
- The use of highly recyclable materials throughout the vehicle has earned Subaru a 97.3% recycling ratio rate for their end-of-life vehicles.
- The company gets its name from the word for ‘The Seven Sisters’ cluster of stars in the Japanese script and the company’s logo reflects the same.
- Subaru has implemented the boxer engine layout in almost all of its 1500cc plus automobiles, which makes for a much smoother ride when compared to other engines.
- The first Subaru car that was produced was the Subaru 1500 and only twenty of these models were produced.
Now that you’re familiar with what a quality vehicle the Subaru is, and its interesting history, why not take a trip to your local Subaru car dealers and see what catches your eye. The vast Subaru inventory at your local new or used Subaru dealers is sure to hold just the right vehicle for your needs and personal tastes. This is a great source for more.